Just sitting here wondering how my boys are doing. They were up and out of the house a few hours ago to get in the swine line and get a bracelet (which will begin to be handed out any minute now). So yes, if you do the math, they left the house 5ish or earlier.
Scratch all of the above!
I started this post around 7:30am and half way through writing it Husband and Hedgehog came in the door. I was a bit concerned as they were only suppose to start handing out wristbands at 7:30am.
However, they had received their bracelets and were told to come back at 9:30am. By 7am the arena on Leitrum was at capacity for the day. Yup, by 7am.
Husband said everyone was good natured and as always were impressed by how well behaved our little champ was. We will see how well behaved he is after the shot! He also said that everyone was calm, the staff were doing a good job and people were pleasant and chatty as they sat, stood & waited in the rain.
Not it is not quite 9am, I am at work, ridiculously early, and the boys are heading back to the swine line to get shots for both of them (they both qualify). Hopefully, it isn't a gong show when they get back.
Hell of a start to Halloween day... I wonder if any of us will make it to evening to get on a costume and head out the door?
No comments:
Post a Comment