So, a day late, but here are some Halloween photos of the little moo cow.
That's me! A mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a co-worker... you get the idea. I am all of them and just me at the same time.
02 November 2009
Halloween
I had hoped to do this yesterday, but was feeling really under the weather. Sort of like I was hit by a truck! A bit better today. I have read all the websites and seem to have more cold like symptoms, than flu. Coupled with the fact I got up in the middle of the night earlier this week and walked into a wall. Seriously. I need more sleep. I also have all the lovely headaches and such that go with being a woman.
So, a day late, but here are some Halloween photos of the little moo cow.

So, a day late, but here are some Halloween photos of the little moo cow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment