Yup. I know. Don't say it. But it is true.
All the things that signal the end of summer for us this year are starting to happen.
Husband and Hedgehog are going on their first play date to our fabulous childcare provider tomorrow. This means Husband is back to work soon, and the end of his amazing, devoted parental leave is over. Husband staying home for the full parental leave was one of the best decisions we could have made. The two boys had so many amazing bonding experiences. It is hard to know who is going to have a harder time with the transition.
Another sign summer is over - the fall/winter leisure guide is here. Husband and Hedgehog have registered for their swim classes together. I am trying to find the motivation to take something. Every time the guide arrives, I see things that inspire me or interest me, but I rarely take the step to register. Maybe this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment