16 August 2009

Lazy Sunday

Trying to hard to figure out what to do today.

We may head to Brewer Park (Hedgehog's favorite water/splash pad park), and then Three Little Monkeys.

At some point in the day a stop at Home Depot is necessary for paint and primer. The unfinished laundry room wall is going to get a quick coat to try and lighten the room up. Cheaper than an electrician and new lighting.

The day started with pancakes and a drop off from a Kijiji seller. We bought a Hallowe'en costume. I know it is 30c out and only August, but it is a gorgeous cow costume for $10. I figure it will be cheaper now than October when I am disorganized and desperate.

2 comments:

  1. You are very organized. Done any Chirstmas shopping yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, but at work we were working on Christmas orders! I am always thikning about Christms gifts for parents as they don't need stuff... so it usually something that takes work and some creativity (baby music videos and family cookbooks have been my best ones)

    ReplyDelete