The week started off interesting today.
It was over 40c with the humidex, so Hedgehog skipped the grocery trip.
Instead he stayed home and it turned into a huge screeching and squealing day.
Very, very long.
Tomorrow, Hedgehog is off for his first half day at his childcare provider's for integration, then to our volunteer BBQ in the evening. Hedgehog will have his integration while I am at work, but we are both going to get up to take him. I think Husband is having a harder time with it then he admits.
Some more work mid-week, and then Husband and I have Thursday to ourselves, while Hedgehog is at a 3/4 day integration.
What are we going to do with ourselves? Maybe lunch? Maybe the mountain of laundry sitting here? We already have plans for next week's integration day and are very excited. It involves harnesses, lines, and nothing kinky! We will be heading north to Lafleche and are very excited for a fun day.
The integration into childcare is interesting. We love our childcare provider, but I am not having an anxiety or mixed feelings about it. I know she is going to take great care of Hedgehog and he really likes her. Maybe it is because I have been working for 7 months already? Either way, we have a good plan before he starts "full time" aka three days a week in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment