Needless to say, I have been feeling it. And not that "oh I am so stressed" day-to-day kind of stress. I am feeling the stress of:
- waiting for the appointment with pediatric neurologist
- being keenly aware of the amount of things left to be packed before we move
- moving into a temporary place downtown for a month
- needing to reacquaint ourselves downtown, with a toddler
- closing on the condo and waiting for the new house
- did I mention the pediatric neurologist?
Generally, I am coping, but Husband and I are pushing the boundaries of having patience for each other, but always stop to tell each other "I love you" mulitple times a day. We keep hoping for a nice plateau soon.
Just wanted to say 'hi' from another Ottawa (well, Gatineau, really) blogger. Visiting from the link on Lynn's (turtlehead) blog. Good luck with the move. I find moving so stressful I'd rather just stay put to avoid the hassle!
ReplyDelete