15 April 2013

Reflection

I have spent a lot of time deciding if I want to continue with the blog and what I want to say.  It has been nearly a year since my last post. 

My concerns were that there was so much of the stress and anxiety about raising a child with a disability.  There is not always a lot of good news. 

What I have realized is that I take comfort in reading blogs of other parents in similar situations.  There is a comfort in knowing you are not alone in the struggles, the tears, the joys and the frustrations. 

So.... I am going to continue and just write what I want.  Not worry about fitting into a box, or a theme.  Just share.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it. Been waiting for you to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is easy to doubt what we write before we write it. But you are right that there will always be others who find comfort in our voices.

    ReplyDelete