16 May 2010

The "New" House

In two weeks we get out new, nearly 50 year old house.

To say we are excited is an understatement. We have been living in a one bedroom, furnished place downtown and have been enjoying the perks of living downtown. Each day Hedgehog and I got out and get him a fresh croissant, and watch the buses. Husband and I enjoy the short almost non-existent commute.

However, we are looking forward to getting into the house and having more space. If you asked me this week the #1 thing I am looking forward to is having enough kitchen space to make something more than pasta. We like pasta. Hedgehog loves his raviolis. But I am sick of them. It is the small things like having a good diversity in our dinners that I miss the most. It is something I wasn't expecting, but something we have been dealing with.

I think the first thing we might make in the new house is something BBQed... some veggies, and maybe a steak.

C'mon June 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment