06 March 2010

Getting deals

We got the MBFA sale today before it opened at 11am looking for some good deals, and found nothing we were looking for. It was a little disappointing. I have been scouring the consignment stores looking for a splash suit that isn't completely rubberized and will breathe a little. There was nothing there.

So we caved. We gave up hope of finding good quality rain gear and went to MEC.

I suppose I can't expect two good deals in a month. Last week we found this awesome rocking horse for $10.

2 comments:

  1. I bought the suit you were looking for. Of coarse, it was a size 4/5 so it would be too big for awhile but it was MEC and will fit the girl perfectly. However, I was there at 7:30 with a friend who has twins. And it was busy crazy then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel moderately better! We bought a size three to make it work for two years. I have been searching all the stores, Kijiji & Facebook groups but refuse to buy the really cheap ones as they look so uncomfortable.

    It was insane at 11am. The Husband got body checked by some woman over a $1 pair of sweat pants!

    ReplyDelete