06 February 2010

What a week, or two

It started last week. The chaos.

Our townhouse listed on MLS on Thursday afternoon, by Friday night it was sold. It was much faster than anyone expected and with more than one offer. We are just waiting for the last condition to be signed off.

The next day we were hit with the plague. Hedgehog was the only one at daycare who didn't get it, but Husband did.

Given the looming homelessness, we couldn't sit around being sick, and we hit the listings with our agent.

By Wednesday, I had inherited the plague. I can honestly say I have never been that sick in my life. By the time I surfaced, it was time to hit the houses again.

We made an offer tonight. Our first.

We lost. I kind of expected it. We couldn't expect to get it the first time.

Now the hunt is truly on.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the sickness! i hope you find a house!

    ReplyDelete