02 December 2009

Another 25 Days Post

Today was day two of the 25 Days of Christmas. Unfortunately, Hedgehog came home from daycare exceptionally cranky and teething. Husband didn't feel like tackling #2, which was colouring a picture for the fridge. I worked until until 7:30pm, so didn't want to argue when I got home.

However, I was really disappointed Husband didn't want to try to play along. I think the colouring may have been a good distraction. It is hard as Husband is a bit of a Grinch, but loves the excitement of Christmas, just none of the effort. I have always done it since we got together, but can't keep it sustained while working and being home and everything.

This year I am still hoping to decorate, and do a little baking.

1 comment:

  1. I like to keep it simple. My husband hates Christmas music so it doesn't really feel very festive yet.

    ReplyDelete