01 December 2009

25 Days of Christmas

I don't ever remember having Advent Calendars growing up, and neither did Husband. We are always looking for new Christmas traditions as we build our own family and traditions in a "new" city. (How long can we call it new? Probably not much longer.)

I loved this idea from A Peek Inside the Fishbowl, but wasn't sure I would have time to get it done, considering how busy my work is. Also, what kind of activities we could do with a 14 month old.

However, we have this Advent Calendar at the store which I have always loved but didn't know the best way to use it. I bought it this year, and got going on the 25 Days of Christmas! I wrote out all the 24 today, and got it on the wall.



Really, I can't wait for Husband to get home and take out the slip from #1!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment