That's what I did last night.
I got into bed and every fibre of me being ached... muscles, joints, bones. My normally soft welcoming bed felt like I was laying on concrete. Falling into it, I was relieved I had Saturday off, and could spend the day concentrating on the child care search.
This morning I woke up feeling rested, calm and much more focused. Husband got up with Hedgehog during the night, and then this morning. They left for swim class while I was still asleep. By the time they got back I had a coffee in hand, laundry on the go and felt ready to face everything again.
We have set up four interviews for childcare in our immediate area and in driving distance. We are hopeful one will work out. I spent most of the day Friday on the phone with agencies who provide home care as we were able to reactivate our wait-list account. We have two Sunday and two Monday. I would say one feels like a good candidate, mainly because she already knows Hedgehog from playgroup.
However, we are ready to get on the phone Monday to seek out other options.
No comments:
Post a Comment