17 June 2009

Fit in 15

Andrea over at A Peek Inside the Fishbowl blogged today about Fit in 15.

It was a timely post for me.

Feeling tired, lethargic, and knowing (and finally admitting) I need to get moving and do something.

Husband and I keep talking about walking each evening but it doesn't always work based on when Hedgehog needs to eat, sleep, etc. When I was first home on maternity leave I walked about an hour each day. It worked, as I felt good, lost weight and had energy.

Since going back to work, I don't walk as much and have been lured in by the chocolate too many times. I am also eating heavier, more left overs for lunch instead a plate for grazing.

Looks like I have identified a few issues.

1. More active - fitting in 15 minutes. I can do that. Tomorrow will be fifteen ++++ minutes of moving planters, going up ladders, and some walking around Westboro.

2. Reducing the sweets. Making a treat a treat again. Not the usual.

I am anticipating we will get lots of walking in while on holiday, so the real test will be when we get back after Best Friend's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment