02 May 2009

Stuff at work seems to work!

When I came back from maternity leave one of the things we discussed at work was how to get more coverage for the store in Ottawa. we started a Facebook group and blog, but then thought.... how do we get other local bloggers to cover us?

While home with Hedgehog I had started reading some blogs, including A Peek Inside the Fishbowl. I enjoy reading her posts, they have good tips about Ottawa and some make me laugh or smile. However, I was kind of a passive blog reader, not really commenting, but enjoying the read. Her post about the ask is the risk, made me take action.

So we pitched a Mothers Day idea to her and she happily is blogging about the store for Mothers Day!

ps... other moms in my life - happy Mothers Day next weekend. I will forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment