07 May 2009

Busy week

Things have been so busy lately, and today I thought OMG... it's May 7th!

Hedgehog has had two orientation appointments with a local respite care, and his last one tomorrow. After that we can start using as we need it. We think it is a good option to get his used to other adults, kids, and just different settings. When I picked him up yesterday he cried when I took him from the lady. I wasn't worried, but she said it is normal, just shock to see a parent again. I said no...shock that it was Mom and not Dad! We will see how he does tomorrow.

Also yesterday I had my first ever TV interview. Think it went OK. Hard to tell when you are doing it, but I felt good and have had positive feedback.

Had a play date and some shopping today. So Hedgehog had another busy day, but he did great being away from his Dad for most of the day, and I was pretty proud of him.

World Fair Trade Day this weekend, so I am hoping for a busy day at work tomorrow.

Some pictures from our family date the other day...





No comments:

Post a Comment