Anyhow, today is a bit of prep day for us. Going back to work on Tuesday, I need to make a plan for lunches and snacks so I don't end up buying and eating nothing but fair trade chocolate and dried fruit.
So Husband went to work making my favorite light lunch, mid-9 hour work day, snack - mini quiches. We celebrated with a lovely organic beer.
This prep will also help with my not buying useless stuff challenge. Reducing snack purchasing.
Husband and Hedgehog looked great with the cooking too!
Now to get our jerseys on and watch the Superbowl.. not sure who I want to win yet, but we think Hedgehog is a Steelers fan!
I was a little cautious about the organic beer, but was pleasantly surprised. I even kept the bottle and use it for flowers in the summer.
ReplyDeleteThe pasta shells were great. Thanks for dropping off dinner.